How we work
|Name||Industrial Subcontracting and Partnership Exchange India Center|
East Block 7, Level 5, R.K. Puram, Sector 1, New Delhi 110066
|Date of establishment||SPX India was launched in June 2007 in the framework of the "Consolidated Project for SME Development in India".|
|SPX Centers in India|
- SPX Chennai: SPX Chennai was established with the Micro Small and Medium Development Institute and is located within MSME-DI premises.
- SPX Pune: SPX Pune was created in partnership with the Manufacturing excellence division of Confederation of Indian Industries and is located withing CII premises.
- SPX NCR: SPX in the National Capital Region covers the auto component sector and is located within CII Gurgaon premises.
- Mr. Bruno Valanzuolo, SPX India
- Mr. S. Sivaganam, SPX Chennai
- Mr. J. Sukumaran, SPX Chennai
- Mr. S. Nagpal, SPX Pune
- Mr. S. Nagpal, SPX NCR
|Industrial sectors|| |
- Auto components
SPX India is expected to cover over 1000 companies before the end of 2009.
- Auto components: 450 companies
- Leather, footwear: 170 companies