the Computer Model for Feasibility Analysis and Reporting
Three products to serve different needs
COMFAR III Expert: is a computer software that permits the user to simulate the short- and long-term financial and economic situation of investment projects. The software facilitates the analysis of industrial as well as non-industrial projects, whether new investments, rehabilitations, expansions, joint venture or privatization projects.
COMFAR III Business Planner: enables the user to carry out financial analysis of investment projects. The economic appraisal module is not included in this product.
COMFAR III Mini Expert: is a software package designed for the preliminary assessments of investment opportunities from the purely financial point of view. Unlike COMFAR III Expert and COMFAR III Business Planner, it does not support full fledged user-defined flexibility. The economic appraisal module is not included in this product.
COMFAR III Mini Expert is fully upwards-compatible to COMFAR III Expert and COMFAR III Business Planner. That means, the data files generated by COMFAR III Mini Expert can be directly loaded into COMFAR III Expert or Business Planner, which is important, when investment opportunities develop into bankable projects.
All COMFAR III programs are delivered in the language selected by the user. It is possibile to acquire and install, at any time, one or more additional language sets. This will permit the analyst to operate COMFAR III in one language (e.g. English) and print all tables and charts in a different language (e.g. French).
COMFAR III is currently available in the following languages:
- Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, English, Farsi, French, German, Indonesian Bahasa, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak and Spanish. Other language versions will follow, subject of demand.
Hard- and Software Requirements
COMFAR III can be installed and run on a computer system equipped with the following hardware and software:
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Hard disk drive
- USB port (for protection key)
- CD drive (for installation)
- SVGA graphics monitor, 800 * 600 pixels (or higher) with 256 colors
- Microsoft compatible mouse
- Printer, supported by Windows
If COMFAR III is executed within a local area network (LAN), it utilizes a Network License Manager available for::
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008 (TCP/IP or IPX protocol)
- Linux (RPM packages available for Rat Hat 8 or 9, SuSE 8.x or 9.x)