Working protocols should describe the operating system and health and safety measures for the following activities:
- Measurement and sample taking
- Site access preparation
- Drilling actvities and monitoring well installation
- Hydraulic conductivity tests
- Equipment decontamination process
- Investigation derived waste management
Field works should be performed continuously, avoiding stays in the contaminated site longer than strictly necessary.
Remember that no productivity reason justifies unsafe operation. Always think of the emergency situation that could be generated before making a risky decision.