Lebanese Cleaner Production Center project
Established in 2002, its core activities entail: Awareness Raising, In-plant Demonstrations, and Training & Capacity Building
Its main beneficiaries are SMEs in the Dairy, Agro-Food Canning, Paper & Cardboard, and Plastic sectors. In March 2008 LCPC was considered a completed project, however, a project proposal for its extension has been approved by the PAC in June 2008 for submission to potential donors, including Austria.
- Until the end of 2007 more than 140 institutions were positively affected by the LCPC.
- Yearly savings amounted to 793,206 USD, divided as follows:
• 49,600 USD in the Dairy sector
• 217,000 USD in the Agro Food Canning Sector
• 252,342 USD in the Paper & Cardboard Sector
• 274,264 USD in the Plastic Sector