ITPO Republic of Korea
ITPO Republic of Korea was established in 1996. Its mandate is to promote outward investment and technology from the Republic of Korea to developing countries and countries in transition and provide new business opportunities for the Korean private industrial sector, especially small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), in line with Government’s priorities.
- Investment promotion activities: organize investment seminar/workshops composed by embassies of developing countries based in Korea to disseminate investment climate in the concerned developing countries to both Korean investors and Korea potential investors; organize business delegation and B2B meetings during workshops; provide on technical training and networking opportunities to delegates; conduct investment survey to characterize on Korean potential investors; organize workshops on international organizations for students outside the Seoul
- Business development activities: implement study/feasibility tours, matchmaking activates for the development of specific industrial areas with particular emphasis on sustainable development by seeking green industry
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MOFAT)
- Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
- Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA)
- Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ULSAN (KCCI)