Temporary Assignments - Project Clerk
A Project Clerk assists the project manager(s) in the development and administration of technical cooperation programmes and provides secretarial and administrative support. The duties normally include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Screening incoming mail, keeping track of pending matters, following-up on deadlines; responding to routine correspondence; merging, correcting, formatting and preparing in final form reports and other documents related to technical cooperation projects;
- Performing general administrative tasks (arrangements for meetings, budget monitoring, preparation of requisitions and purchase orders); completing forms related to the recruitment of consultants, training and study tours; maintaining a filing system;
- Assisting in preparing presentations and compiling information and reference material from various sources;
- Making travel arrangements and preparing related travel claims;
- Performing other duties as required by the supervisor(s).
To use UNIDO's e-Recruitment system, please allow unido.org sites to open pop-up windows (disable pop-up blockers).
In case of problems, please contact email@example.com.