2019 Apr. 10 11:00 AM
2019 Apr. 10 17:15 PM
Vienna International Centre (VIC) - M Plenary Room
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO); European Brand Institute (EBI)
15th ICONVIENNA – Brand Global Summit 2019: Brands Create Prosperity
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is to hold the “15th ICONVIENNA – Brand Global Summit 2019: Brands Create Prosperity” on 10 April 2019 at 9:30 am at the M Plenary Room (M-building, 1st floor) in the Vienna International Centre, Vienna, Austria.
The event is organized by UNIDO jointly with the European Brand Institute, which is Europe’s leading platform of brand value with 20 years of proven experience in brand and intellectual property valuation. ICONVIENNA - Brand Global Summit annual event, established itself as a business and networking event, promoting business contacts between Austrian and international companies and regions encouraging project and investment business.
This year “15th ICONVIENNA – Brand Global Summit 2019: Brands Create Prosperity” is organized under the auspices of UNIDO gathering participants and partners throughout various fields of interest and from around the world. This event is aimed to open floor for discussions about the role of branding for competitiveness and sustainable growth, including the following topics:
· Impulse dialog on competitiveness of brands, geographic brands, brand financing;
· Brands for competitiveness and sustainable growth: advancement of private sector competitiveness through branding as an important strategy tool to enlarge local and export market shares and create jobs;
· UNIDO expertise and experience in the implementation of technical cooperation projects facilitating the ISID through, among others, branding and marketing tools, including the showcasing success stories;
· Brand investments - alternative financing: knowledge of the benefits for a brand investments both for the macro economy but also for SMEs, with a special view also on developing countries;
- Brand investments as a great tool for sustainable growth and creating jobs but also the support to the “transition to a knowledge and digital based economy”;
· Competitive and strategic transformation of OEM to brand, leading to sustainable development: brand management for competitiveness; geographic indications and regional brands; financial resources, pre requisites/challenges and needs; digital transformation.
The event is expected to provide an effective and efficient platform for establishment of partnerships among the public and private sector actors, business, academia, international organizations and other stakeholders.
The event will take place between 09:30 and 13:30 on 10 April 2019 in M Plenary Room (M-building, 1st floor) in the Vienna International Centre, Vienna, Austria.
To continue the vibrant discussion and foster networking, participants will be invited for coffee and light lunch.
To attend the promotional event, please register here.
See the agenda here.
For more information about the event and the detailed agenda of the event, please follow the link https://www.icon-vienna.net/
For further information, please contact:
Industrial Development Officer
Business Environment, Cluster and Innovation Division
Department of Trade, Investment and Innovation
United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)