2019 Apr. 11 12:00 PM
2019 Apr. 11 13:30 PM
United Nations Office at Vienna, Room C2
Launch of the Enabling Environment Guidelines
When: 11 April 2019, 10:00-11:30 (CET)
Where: United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV), Conference Room C2
How can we make gender parity a reality for the UN?
How do we go beyond targets to transform our organizational culture and make it bias-free, inclusive and enabling for all?
If you want to:
- - Learn what already worked in practice in some UN entities
- - Know about the recommendations for promoting a more diverse and inclusive work environment
- - Pick up ideas for action to apply in your organization
Please join us for the launch of the Enabling Environment Guidelines for the United Nations System, a compilation of best practices to inspire action for inclusion.
Speakers will include:
- - Roberto Arbitrio, Chief, Office of the Director-General, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- - Fatou Haidara, Managing Director of Corporate Management and Operations, United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- - Katja Pehrman, Senior Advisor and Focal Point for Women in the UN System of UN Women
- - Deborah Ernst, Chief of Human Resources Management Service, UNOV and UNODC
- - Konstantin Ivanov, Director of the Department of Human Resources Management, UNIDO
The panel discussion will be followed by a Town Hall Q&A with Human Resources Directors of UNIDO & UNOV/UNODC.