Conference room C1, 2nd Floor, C Building, Vienna International Centre
UNIDO, CIBiogás-ER, CTCN and EBA
Workshop on Biogas for productive uses, industrial and mobility applications
UNIDO's Energy Branch, in partnership with the European Biogas Association, the International Center on Renewable Energy-Biogas (CIBiogás-ER) and the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN), organized a one-day workshop on "Biogas for productive uses, industrial and mobility applications” during the run-up to the Vienna Energy Forum 2015.
The workshop provided a forum for knowledge exchange and discussion amongst stakeholders from the public and private sectors engaged with biogas-based solutions. Specifically, policy-makers and national experts implementing technical cooperation projects with a focus on biogas solutions in developing countries and countries with economies in transition benefited from the event.
For more information on the workshop, click here.
- Biogas Plant Technologies and Sustainable Substrate Management
- Promotion of biogas in (agro)-industries – UNIDO’s ongoing projects
- Supporting green industrial development in Ghana
- South Africa: Waste‐to energy solutions
- Toward a green economy in Uruguay: stimulating sustainable production practices and low emission technologies in prioritized sector
- Biogas for productive uses, industrial and mobility applications
- Biogas as a bus and truck fuel
- Biogas for mobility applications in rural areas
- Productive biogas: concepts, business models, incentives
- Policies and Incentives for Biogas Applications
- The importance of safety standards, risk assessment and operators training for a successful biogas market development
- Way forward and opportunities for international cooperation