Temporary Assignments - Secretary/Team Assistant
A Secretary/Team Assistant provides secretarial and administrative support to one or more senior staff.
The duties normally include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Screening incoming mail and keeping track of all pending matters, following-up on deadlines;
- Organizing schedule of appointments and receiving visitors;
- Drafting routine correspondence;
- Arranging meetings and preparing/distributing agenda/background material;
- Establishing/maintaining proper filing systems;
- Making travel arrangements and preparing related travel claims;
- Performing other duties as required by the supervisor(s).
To use UNIDO's e-Recruitment system, please allow unido.org sites to open pop-up windows (disable pop-up blockers).
In case of problems, please contact email@example.com.