ITPO China (Shanghai)
ITPO China (Shanghai) was established in 2001. ITPO Shanghai is a joint project between UNIDO and the Municipality of Shanghai, which aims at promoting inward and outward investment, technology transfer and industrial cooperation between Shanghai and developing/emerging countries.
- Disseminate the latest information on legal and economic conditions, investment financing and opportunities for industrial cooperation
- Identify and promote specific investment opportunities
- Provide expert advice at all stages of the business cycle
- Facilitate business contacts between project sponsors and potential foreign investors
- Facilitate investments and technology transfer between China and Africa (SMEs, infrastructure, and Delegates programme)
- Foster inward and outward investment flows with a focus on electronics, machinery and equipment, automotives, software and ITCs, pharmaceuticals and bio-chemicals, infrastructure and utilities planning, industrial parks planning and construction
- Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce (SCOFCOM)
- Shanghai Foreign Investment Development Board (FID)
- Shanghai Municipal Commission of Science and Technology
- Zhejiang International Investment Promotion Center
- Jiangsu International Investment Promotion Center
Rm 4001 Shanghai Tower
No. 501 Middle Yincheng Rd.
Shanghai, 200120, China