ITPO China (Shanghai)
ITPO China (Shanghai) was established in 2001. ITPO Shanghai is a joint project between UNIDO, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce and the Municipality of Shanghai, which aims at promoting inward and outward investment, technology transfer and industrial cooperation between Shanghai and developing/emerging countries.
- Disseminate the latest information on legal and economic conditions, investment financing and opportunities for industrial cooperation
- Identify and promote specific investment opportunities
- Provide expert advice at all stages of the business cycle
- Facilitate business contacts between project sponsors and potential foreign investors
- Facilitate investments and technology transfer between China and Africa (SMEs, infrastructure, and Delegates programme)
- Foster inward and outward investment flows with a focus on electronics, machinery and equipment, automotives, software and ITCs, pharmaceuticals and bio-chemicals, infrastructure and utilities planning, industrial parks planning and construction
- Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce (SCOFCOM)
- Shanghai Foreign Investment Development Board (FID)
- Shanghai Municipal Commission of Science and Technology
- Zhejiang International Investment Promotion Center
- Jiangsu International Investment Promotion Center
Rm 4001 Shanghai Tower
No. 501 Middle Yincheng Rd.
Shanghai, 200120, China