ITPO Nigeria was established in 2015. Its mandate is to engage with the Nigerian government, relevant private sector operators, Small and Medium Enterprises' institutions (SMEs) and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Region in sustainable economic development through the promotion of technologically-based investment in collaboration with the ITPO network worldwide.
ITPO Nigeria's goals are aligned with the current economic policies of the Nigerian government geared towards industrialization, poverty alleviation, women and youth development, FDI generation and SME development.
• Small and Medium Enterprises Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
Nigerian Investment Promotion Comission (NIPC)
• Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
• National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
• Bank of Industry Limited (BOI)
• Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN)
• Nigerian Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (NASME)
Plot 256 Zone AO Herbert
P.M.B. 2851, Garki
Telephone: +234 9 2205009