Internal and external stakeholder communication
All developments of the PCOR have been regularly communicated to managers and staff (both at Headquarters and the field) as well as UNIDO Member States through various channels of communication:
- Town Hall Meetings for all staff held by the Director-General
- Meetings of the Board of Directors, Executive Board, etc.
- Direct involvement of large number of staff due to broad scope of PCOR
- Updates on dedicated Intranet pages
- Regular PCOR Newsletter to all staff and Member States
- Possibility to provide (anonymous) feedback through a dedicated email account
- Regular briefings to Member States
- Periodic official documents on PCOR to Member States
- Establishment of a PCOR Liaison Group of Member States, who was briefed in detail on a regular basis
Staff have been pro-actively encouraged to ask questions, provide input, share ideas and participate in PCOR.