Internship in Quality and Programme Results Monitoring
Please read the General Information and Conditions very carefully, as incomplete applications cannot be considered.
It is essential that all mandatory fields on the online Personal History Form (PHF) are completed, as failure to complete the Form would prevent the extraction of your details. In your PHF, kindly ensure to state your period of availability for this internship.
Please note that this page may not display correctly if you use Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Opera as your browser. Kindly use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to open this page. In case of problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 3-6 working months
Duty Station: UNIDO Headquarters in Vienna
Organizational Context: The Quality Monitoring Division covers the key functions of providing advisory services, providing support to the Chief of Cabinet in managing the Secretariat of the Executive Board for issues related to the approval and monitoring of programmes and projects, and designing, in collaboration with the Department of Human Resources Management, training programmes on Organization’s results-based management (RBM) framework and the effective application of the logical framework (LogFrame) approach to programme and project management.
Tasks: Under the overall guidance of the Director and the direct supervision of the Division Chief, the intern will perform the following tasks:
1. Receive training on the administering of programme and project approvals through the Programme Approval and Monitoring Committee;
2. Research the methodological criteria and tools (including risk-assessment procedures) for the design, appraisal and monitoring of programmes and projects;
3. Receive training on the application of the Technical Cooperation Guidelines and quality criteria in these areas;
4. Assist Function Leads and Change Agents in their daily work for the current ERP Implementation for Core Business/TC activities;
5. Conduct research, draft reports and perform other tasks other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
a.) Academic background: Project Management, Business Administration or a related field.
b.) Computer literacy: Microsoft Windows, proficient use of processing tools such as Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
c.) Core values: We live and act with Integrity; We show Professionalism; We respect Diversity.
d.) Core competencies: We focus on Results and Responsibilities; We focus on People; We Communicate and earn Trust; We think outside the box and Innovate.
How do I make sure my application is complete?
- submit a fully completed Personal History Form
- upload the proof of enrollment / certificate of graduation
- indicate the time in which you are available for an internship with UNIDO
- feel free to attach supporting documents (CV, reference letter, cover letter, language certificate, etc.)
Interested candidates are invited to Apply Here