Internship in Human Resources Management
Please read the General Information and Conditions very carefully, as incomplete applications cannot be considered.
It is essential that all mandatory fields on the online Personal History Form (PHF) are completed, as failure to complete the Form would prevent the extraction of your details. In your PHF, kindly ensure to state your period of availability for this internship.
Please note that this page may not display correctly if you use Google Chrome, Apple Safari or Opera as your browser. Kindly use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to open this page. In case of problems, please contact email@example.com
Duration: 3-6 working months
Duty Station: UNIDO Headquarters in Vienna
Organizational Context: The Department of Human Resources Management provides a broad range of services, including the development of policies, systems and tools that facilitate human resource management, thus enabling the Organization to achieve its business and strategic goals, while upholding the impartiality and fairness embodied in the Staff Regulations and Rules of UNIDO. As a service provider, the Department contributes to creating an organizational culture that is open, future-oriented and responsive in order to meet the diverse and changing needs of UNIDO's clients with emphasis on people and results, professionalism, innovation, managerial excellence, integrity, knowledge sharing, learning and cultural sensitivity.
Tasks: Under the overall guidance of the Director and the direct supervision of the Unit/Division Chief or Human Resource Specialist, the intern will perform the following tasks:
1. Study the work and functions of the Department of Human Resource Management;
2. Receive training on the processes of recruitment, learning and staff-related inputs/outputs;
3. Conduct legal and/or administrative research, draft reports and perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
a.) Academic background: Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field.
b.) Computer literacy: Microsoft Windows, proficient use of processing tools such as Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
c.) Core values: We live and act with Integrity; We show Professionalism; We respect Diversity.
d.) Core competencies: We focus on Results and Responsibilities; We focus on People; We Communicate and earn Trust; We think outside the box and Innovate.
How do I make sure my application is complete?
- submit a fully completed Personal History Form
- upload the proof of enrollment / certificate of graduation
- indicate the time in which you are available for an internship with UNIDO
- feel free to attach supporting documents (CV, reference letter, cover letter, language certificate, etc.)
Interested candidates are invited to Apply Here