UNIDO-COMFAR Training workshops
COMFAR training workshops are organized by UNIDO at:
- UNIDO Headquarters, Vienna, Austria
- The premises of the customer (Upon request)
- Remote Online Training (Upon request)
At UNIDO Headquarters
Twice a year, UNIDO offers training workshops on Financial Analysis of Investment Project Scenarios with application of COMFAR III at beginners and advanced levels. These workshops are held in spring (Apr/May) and in autumn (Sep/Oct) in Vienna, Austria. Each workshop has a duration of one week (Monday to Friday) and is conducted in English.
At the premises of the customer (Upon request)
Training workshops on COMFAR III can be arranged, on request, at the premises of the customer. This allows larger institutions to train more staff in the use of COMFAR III software.
The contents of each workshop can be adjusted to the meet the needs of the participants.
The objectives of the COMFAR III Expert workshops are:
- To understand various (basic and advanced) features offered by COMFAR III Expert for Windows
- To analyses selected cases and practice design of individual data input structures
- To learn how to use special features (such as consideration of inflation, cost centers, cost allocation, etc.)
- To learn how to use various analysis tools (sensitivity, breakeven, modified IRR, short NPV, etc.)
- To discuss with colleagues and UNIDO COMFAR III experts the practical application of the software
- To exchange experiences and improve the knowledge of financial and economic project analysis and appraisal
Remote Online Training (Upon request)
Taking into consideration the growing demand for conducting capacity-building activities on project preparation and appraisal, UNIDO is offering Remote Online Trainings at beginners level for groups of minimum of 5 participants and maximum of 10 participants. The duration of the remote online training is 5 days and it is conducted by one trainer.
If you would like to train a group of staff from your company/organization, we could conduct an online course exclusively for you. In this case, the costs would be significantly reduced and the course could be conducted in your preferred language out of available COMFAR language versions.
For any training related enquiries or more information, please contact us