UNIDO's Investment and Technology Promotion Offices (ITPOs) contribute to the reduction of development imbalances by brokering investment and technology agreements between developed and developing countries.
The ITPOs aim to bridge global investment and technology gaps by
- opening up opportunities for investors and technology suppliers;
- finding potential partners for businesses in developed and developing countries;
- offering unique services to both entrepreneurs and business institutions.
Ten ITPOs have been established, together constituting the ITP Network. This Network
- provides support through partnerships,
- promotes capacity-building activities,
- offers advisory services,
- organizes global forum events,
- carries out investment and technology project assessments,
- and promotes matchmaking activities.
Potential investors and technology suppliers can contact the individual ITPOs using the contact details below.